Monday, January 28, 2008

Not a cloud in the sky...

...got the sun in my eyes,
and I won't be surprised if it's a dream.
I'm on the top of the world...

I went to the new house today, sat on the floor in the center of the living room (there's no furniture in there yet) and just ... was grateful.

Riding my bike back, I noticed what a beautiful, sunny day it was. There wasn't a single cloud in the sky, which reminded me of the Carpenter's song "Top of the World". Perfectly appropriate for my current happiness!

The beautiful day brought out the shutterbug in me. Here are a few examples.

Springer's Point in the sunshine



It was such a peaceful day, Pamlico Sound was like a lake at sunset.


Shells under water (it was so still, you could see right through)


Wishing you sunny, peaceful days wherever you are...

No comments: