Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Warm

I went to the Community Store this morning and at first I thought that the person who went in before I did forgot to close the door. Then I realized that both doors were open and the ceiling fans were running. It was around 70 degrees, so it was a great day for open windows to let out the winter air and blow away that cooped up, cabin fever feeling.

Later in the day, and on into the evening, it rained for several hours. The temperature was still warm, though. I have heard that the warm weather is supposed to stick around through the weekend, which would be lovely. We just bought a four wheel drive vehicle (finally!) and I want to take it for another drive on the beach!

I love warm weather in winter. It's like an unexpected surprise gift, and I'm much more likely to take advantage of it by doing something outdoors than I am during the warmer months, when I tend to take it for granted and think "I'll do that tomorrow".

Hope you're enjoying the weather (and doing the things you enjoy), wherever you are...

No comments: