Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tired and stressed

I love Christmas. I enjoy almost everything about it - the carols, the trees, the lights, the food. (Especially the food!) I even love the endless activities, especially because here on the island I see some people more often through the few weeks of the holiday season than I see them the entire rest of the year! It's nice getting caught back up with folks who are enjoying some down time after a long tourist season.

But all that activity often leaves me tired, and the desire to do lots of things to get ready for Christmas (decorating, shopping, planning for family visits, etc.) takes a toll as well. So if I seem a bit stressed (and even possibly grouchy), that's why.

Hope the holidays are not stressing you out, or wearing you out...wherever you are.

No comments: