Sunday, May 18, 2008

I see...

As a result of where my house is, and the fact that it has a bunch of windows, I get to see people (locals and visitors) going by on their way to and from...well, wherever they are going. Every weekday, I see the same few kids walking to school in the morning, home for lunch, back for the afternoon, and then home again. I see several local ladies walking for exercise, some alone, some with a friend, and several with babies in strollers.

Every now and then, I see something a bit...well, different. There's a local man who runs for exercise, covered completely (head to toe) including a hooded sweatshirt, regardless of the temperature. I've seen people walking, biking, and skateboarding literally in the middle of the street, as if cars didn't use it too. Today, I saw a guy walking down the street alone, minding his own business...with an iguana or some other large lizard-like reptile riding on his shoulder.

I'll let you know if I see anything else intriguing.

No comments: