Monday, May 19, 2008

Beautiful

The last few days have been absolutely beautiful. The days have been sunny and warm, with cloudless blue skies (well, Sunday morning was a bit overcast and drizzly, but it cleared into a lovely afternoon). The nights have been cool but not cold - perfect sleeping weather with an open window to let in the fresh air and the sounds of the wind chimes tinkling just slightly in the mild breeze. Tonight the moon is nearly full.

I just rode my bike home from my friend Sundae's house after spending the evening with her family, eating pizza, talking and playing a card game. Rob asked me if I wanted him to load my bike in his truck and have Sundae drive me home, but I didn't. I wanted to ride in the cool, quiet evening under a sky full of stars and a crystal clear moon, unafraid and uninhibited. So I did, and it was wonderful.

Home...sings me of sweet things
My life here has its own wings...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you happen to know what the water temperature has recently been?

Thank you so much for your time and help. :)

Ocrakate said...

I don't know for sure what the water temp. has been recently, but according to NOAA the average water temperature in this area for late May is 68 degrees. Hope that is helpful!