Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun stuff!

I swear, I wish I were a kid. (Well, maybe I am still a kid...)

Anyway, I am jealous of all the fun toys there are for kids these days. I spent a night with my friends Julie and Alan, Alan's son Patrick, and their son Alex on my way home from Colorado. I loved watching the boys play with their cool toys...and I also participated, of course!

Here are a couple of pictures of the most fun (in my opinion) things:


Alex loves playing his colorful drums.


Patrick doesn't like having his picture taken, but he had no choice when I snapped this one. This kind of play I definitely can't do...no one is going to pick me up and dangle me upside down! (Come to think of it, that's probably a good thing.)


This is the thing I most wish I could do. You would not believe how much fun Alex was having in this jumper! Darn, though...this is another one I can't do...

No comments: