Sunday, June 28, 2009

Two results

There are two results of having family pictures taken by Mary Haggerty of Ocracoke Photo in Springer's Point at dusk.
First, and most importantly, you will get a bunch of terrific photos.

Second, and unfortunately, you will also get a bunch of mosquito bites. I usually don't complain about bug bites, because they are just part of life around here. They also don't bother me as much as they previously did (guess I'm used to them). But when you go to Springer's Point at dusk in a skirt, you learn afresh how annoyingly itchy mosquito bites can be when there are 16 of them in a small area!

Oh, and there might be a third result. People might laugh at you for acting like a complete fool while trying to get the baby to smile for the photographer.



Now, if you're thinking "wow, I can't believe Kati posted that picture of herself on her blog", let me just tell you: it isn't the worst one. Unfortunately I'm not kidding.

No comments: