Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Now I understand

...the lure of iPod. My sister finally got mine working, so after I downloaded my tunes to it, I put in the headphones and hit play. Instantly, it was as if the world around me had disappeared. There were actually two people in my living room who were having a heated discussion, but once the music started, I couldn't hear them. I quickly discovered that if I closed my eyes, they (and the stress) were completely gone from my consciousness. No wonder these little things are so popular!

2 comments:

Tom in Plano, TX said...

I bought my first iPod before I had to make my first trip to India. On an 24+ hour flight, it is an absolute LIFESAVER!!!

Ocrakate said...

Hi Tom! Wow, I bet that's true! I already thought how nice it would be to have mine to tune out on my flight to Colorado in a couple of months... Can't even imagine a flight 24+ hours long!