Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Full evening of fun

Tuesday is a good night on Ocracoke. Well, at least in my opinion. I happen to enjoy the things which are available on Tuesdays: sushi and bingo. I suppose if you don't like either of those, then Tuesday would be just another night on Ocracoke...which is still a good night, if you ask me! (Any night on Ocracoke is a good one...)

Anyway, I enjoyed this particular Tuesday night with John, Connor, and my sister Jocelyn very much. We started out at Jason's for Tuesday night sushi, which was delicious as usual. To top it off, we had some fabulous chocolate peanut butter pie for dessert.

After dinner, Jocelyn and I went to OVFD Bingo, which is always fun. To top THAT off, Jocelyn won a game! (It still would've been fun even if she hadn't, but winning never hurts in the fun department.)

Here are a few pictures.


Jocelyn with her winning card (she won the "floating postage stamp" game).


She was pretty darn happy about that check!


Me daubing away like a madwoman, but still not winning anything...

Hope you are having fun on Tuesday nights (and every other night of the week, too), wherever you are...

No comments: