Friday, July 25, 2008

Game night

We enjoyed "family game night" this evening. I'm not kidding. Yes, I know that sounds like some kind of geeky organized thing, but it really just happened. We played a game of euchre, and then enjoyed a hilarious round of "Dirty Minds". Then, I finally finished my first attempt at a medium difficulty
Sudoku puzzle. I think I need to go back to the easy ones, because the medium one took me slightly over an hour, spread across two days!

It was really fun to spend this time with family - we teased each other about cheating at cards, laughed at the crazy clues in Dirty Minds, and everyone encouraged my Sudoku efforts. In short, we enjoyed each others company.

So, even if you think "family game night" is geeky, I recommend you try it. Have fun!

No comments: