Saturday, April 21, 2007

New store, and lunch on the beach

I went to my friend Zoi's new store today. It is called Indulgence, and is filled with self-pampering things, such as high thread-count sheets, luxuriantly soft towels, wonderful lotions and scents, and lovely lingerie. It is a sumptous spot ~ stop in and buy something there the next time you are on the island! (It's in Spencer's Market, next door to Eleven Eleven.)

I had been meaning to go to Zoi's shop ever since she opened it, but finally made my way over there today while waiting for my Thai Moon lunch. When it was ready, I took my fried rice to the beach and enjoyed it and the abundant sunshine. It was a beautiful day, and I was blessed to be able to spend some time outside enjoying it.

I am hearing the the weather is supposed to stay warm for the next several days. Hopefully spring is finally here to stay!

No comments: