Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Entrepreneurship for Small Business Lunch

I am having a hard time getting caught up and back in the routine of my usual life, after coming back from vacation. So that's my excuse for all the informative but probably not particularly entertaining or thought provoking blogs recently. (Well, heck, maybe most of my blogs aren't entertaining or thought provoking for you...I don't know!) Anyway, here's another one about an upcoming event, copied from the email I received about it.

THE GREATER HYDE COUNTY
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
& N.C. Northeast Commission, and N.C. Department of Commerce

Invite you to an INDUSTRY LUNCHEON
(Focusing on Entrepreneurship for small businesses)

April 23, 2009 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Ocracoke Community Center
GUEST SPEAKER:
ANNETTE RAGAN
Director, Commerce Business Center
Raleigh, NC

Everyone is invited. Please RSVP by Friday-April 17, 2009. at
(252) 926-9171. Lunch will be provided by the N.C. Northeast Commission.

No comments: