Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's a porch

I blogged a while ago about the fact that it looked like the building which used to be Captain Ben's, and which is slated to open as Jimmy's Buffet sometime in May, was going to be expanded or added on to, or something to that effect. Well, the project has made enough progress that it is now obvious that what they've done is add a porch. Here's a picture.



You can learn more about the restaurant here.

I am looking forward to trying this new restaurant, and will blog about it once it opens and I am able to do so. At $28 per person for adults, though, I may only eat there once!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I will eat there even once. Just think what $28.00 will buy in fresh seafood from Patty at the fish house!

Ocrakate said...

That is a very good point!