Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Funny election day thought

I was seriously considering not voting this year, because I'm just...well, completely disgusted with the whole political process. It's so deeply flawed and corrupt, I hardly want to bother. Now, don't go posting any nasty comments with your opinion about whether I should or should not vote and for whom. I won't publish them anyway, so save yourself the hassle. And I probably will vote. But I won't tell you here whether I did or not anyway. It's my decision and my business. I do promise not to complain about the outcome if I choose not to participate in the process. So I guess if you know me, and you notice I'm not complaining about politics over the next few years, you'll know that either a) I didn't vote or b) the guy I voted for won, and then did everything he said he would. Oh never mind, that won't happen, so you'll definitely know it was option a. Or it could be that I just went back to my previous strategy when it comes to politics: attempt to ignore it completely.

That's not the funny election day thought, though. The actual funny election day thought is available (in song, no less!) on woot.com. It's today's "wootcast", and I found it quite humorous. You can listen to the ditty here. (The song starts after the first few seconds of general wootcast info.) Enjoy!

No comments: