Friday, November 28, 2008

Craziness

We did something insane today, something I never thought I would ever do. We went to a MALL (which is weird enough for me) on Black Friday! (We only did this because we were going to the portrait studio there to have family photos taken, so I haven't completely flipped my lid, in case you were worried...)

Strangely enough, it wasn't that bad. We found a parking space pretty easily and the mall was not horribly crowded. There were plenty of people there, but it wasn't so busy as to make it difficult to walk through the hallways. That may be because we were there late in the day, or it may be a bad sign for retailers this holiday season. Time will tell.

Stay tuned...tomorrow's blog will provide info. about a calmer, slower, less crowded holiday shopping method and opportunity.

No comments: