Friday, March 28, 2008

It's the least wonderful time of the year...

...with the tax man cha-chinging
and everyone wringing
their hands in great fear
It's the least wonderful time of the year...

I'm talkin' about tax time. I hate it. (Yes, I know that puts me in plenty of company.) I have been staring at Turbo Tax all evening, and I'm about ready to throw up now. But hey, all I have to do to get my tax rebate (aka "economic stimulus payment") is to get the darn forms filed, so I guess I have some more motivation than usual.

Okay, 'nuff whining. Hope doing your taxes wasn't (or isn't, or won't be, depending on how much of a procrastinator you are) too terrible, wherever you are...

1 comment:

°Luuuu° said...

Hi!
I´m a Brazilian girl. and I saw your blog.I liked so much your angels collection! ;)
your blog is so cool! kisses