Monday, March 3, 2008

Beautiful days

It was a lovely, sunny day today with a high in the 60s. Even better weather is predicted for tomorrow (high of 72!). Unfortunately after that, a rain/wind storm will come through tomorrow night and into Wednesday morning. I'm going to have to try to get outside and enjoy it tomorrow before the rain starts. Recently, I've been spending most of my days indoors, either working or painting. I don't mind the painting, since every little bit makes our new house look better, but the fact that the working keeps me from enjoying the sunshine is a bit annoying. (Gotta pay the bills, though...) Anyway, that's the reason for the lack of photographs (and interesting news) on recent blogs. No photos since I'm not outside enough to take any, and no news since I'm not out enough to hear any!

Hope you are not stuck inside, wherever you are...

No comments: