Sunday, February 24, 2008

Counterful

This will be a quick blog because I have work I need to do tonight. John and I were blessed by several friends who stopped by the open house today, bringing their well wishes and hopes for a joyful life in our new home. I took several pictures of the gathering, but many people would not be overly excited by seeing themselves here, so I selected a couple of different shots.

These two made me laugh, because you can see how much I had to clean off my kitchen counter (it was well beyond full!), just to fill it up again with goodies to share.





Mmmmm....the fruit dipped in the chocolate fountain (you can see it at the left of the picture, although the chocolate was not yet flowing when I took the photo) was the favorite of most of the visitors. It was my favorite too!

Wishing you sweetness and the blessing of friends, wherever you are...

No comments: