Friday, January 28, 2011

Icy

There was a thin layer of frost over everything this morning, and I nearly wiped out on the slick surface of my deck as Connor and I left for daycare! That's about all the excitement I had today, though, as I spent most of the rest of it indoors. Work has been very busy for the last few weeks, so I spend most of the daylight hours in my office.

I did manage to get out this evening to go to Turbo Kick. I had hoped to go to the Basso concert tonight, as well, and this blog would be about that if I had. But I didn't. After my long week and Turbo Kick, I was just tired and ready to go home, get all snuggly in my PJs, and read a good book.

So now that I'm finished with this blog, I think I'll go do just that! (I'm already in my PJs...good book here I come!)

Have a good weekend, wherever you are...

No comments: