Friday, January 14, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I am completely overloaded at work at the moment. I am hopeful that it will settle down (it is often this way in January when all the projects for the new year get started), but it's frustrating for now. I've decided, though, to act on my belief that work is not the most important thing in my life (although it is certainly one of the most time consuming). Therefore, today, even though I felt like I was drowning in email, I left work three times throughout the day: in the morning, to read to the first graders; in the afternoon, to eat lunch with my friend Amy; and in the evening, to go to Turbo Kick exercise class. I'm still behind at work, but all of those emails will still be there on Monday morning.

Hope you're not too busy, wherever you are...

No comments: