Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thanks!

I don't have any idea how many people read my blog regularly, but I want you to know that whoever and wherever you are, you are appreciated!

So, to the few regular readers whose names I do know (either because you've left a comment or personally mentioned to me that you read the blog) - Tom in Plano, Rebecca, Pat, Debbie, Steve, Ginger, Jamie, woodduck, Carol, obxbum, Banjoduster, Kari, Jenni, and of course Anonymous and "Not So Anonymous" - thanks for reading! And for commenting. (And for anyone I missed or just don't know about - thanks to you too!) Also, I wanted to let everyone know that, if you leave a question in a comment, I usually answer it by leaving another comment on that same post (rather than publishing a new post on it).

If anyone has any questions or topics you would like me to address, please leave a comment to let me know. I can't promise I'll be able to answer or comment on everything (I'm honestly clueless about plenty of things!), but I'll try.

Hope life is good, wherever you are!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a semi-new person now...me! :) haha Can you guess me?

Ocrakate said...

Aha. Yes, I think I've guessed. If you are thrilled by today's "award winning" post, then I'll know I guessed right!

:)

Ocrakate

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's me!!! :)
Thanks for putting that post on there!!! I really appreciate it!
Hey, I'm coming to Ocracoke soon, yay!

Ocrakate said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Maybe you can get another terrific picture!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come and stay there myself! :)
Wouldn't that be awesome???
How is everything over there?