Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dreary

It was a dreary, gray weekend. Skies were overcast most of both Saturday and Sunday, and it rained for a while this afternoon. That said, I still had a terrific weekend. I got a couple of things caught up, even got ahead on one thing, and finally completed a project I've been meaning to get to since mid February!

And on Saturday night, I got to eat my absolute favorite food (lasagna) with two of my absolute favorite people (my husband John and my friend Jamie), and then watch a movie. (Not one of my absolute favorites, but not a bad flick.)

Often, especially in the winter, it's the "simple" things, like dinner and a movie, that make an otherwise dreary day seem warm and wonderful.

Hope you had a good weekend, even if it was dreary, wherever you are...

No comments: