Thursday, March 5, 2009

Reopening

Howard's Pub is reopening tomorrow night, so if you've missed it, now's your chance to experience it again.

They will be open the following hours:

11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Sunday thru Thursday

11:00 a.m. - Midnight Friday and Saturday

Now you know! I don't have anything against the Pub, but I personally am waiting more anxiously for the reopening of Thai Moon. I'll get to the Pub...well, sometime. But I'll get to Thai Moon within a day of their first day back serving! Can you tell I'm craving some Thai food?

On another note, I heard that the Pub changed the menu. I'm not sure what, exactly that means (whether they added items or removed items or both, or maybe just the prices changed). I'll let you know if I find out...but it may be a while.

No comments: