Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Windfall sail

I try to take my camera with me most of the time, so I can take pictures for the blog (and just for myself, too). It doesn't matter if I'm going anywhere particularly "scenic", I take it everywhere, just in case. Around here, you never know when you're going to see something lovely, interesting, or just plain blog-worthy.

Today, I went somewhere truly scenic - a sail on the schooner Windfall. Did I remember my camera, though? Of course not!

I promise I'll take another sail sometime this season, post pictures this time!

2 comments:

Kavita Saharia said...

i do the same and you know what my camera is bulky...i can't part with it coz its a gift from my closest frn.....even my kids now point to me to take my camera out if their eyes catches something interesting.

Ocrakate said...

LOL, glad to know I have a friend on the other side of the world with the same camera challenges. Mine is a bit bulky, too, but I love the pictures it takes!

That's great that your kids have a good eye for images. Good for them!

I'm thinking of taking a photography class this spring, so I can improve my eye and my technique (plus learn more about the cool features of my camera...right now I think it's smarter than I am!)