Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back up and chat

I was in my office today when I heard a couple of cars driving by (the window on my left when I'm sitting at my desk looks out on Sunset Drive). They honked in friendly greeting at one another. A few seconds later, I heard what sounded like a car going by very slowly, so I looked through the window to see that the two cars which had previously passed one another had both backed up and stopped just outside my window. The drivers rolled down their windows, and they were sitting there having a chat. I love that on the island, the streets are quiet enough (especially at this time of year) to do this.

Here's a last snow picture I took this morning. It's a shady spot (the back steps into our den), and the pawprints are from my cat Jamie. Cute, huh?

No comments: