Friday, April 4, 2008

Catching up...

It is a beautiful spring evening. The yo-yo-ing weather has gone back to warm again, and it is lovely outside. Unfortunately, I have not been outside much in the last several days. I have been working too much instead. As a result, I have very little clue regarding what is happening on the island.

I do know a couple of things:
- Martin and Friends will be playing at Howard's Pub tomorrow night, Sat. April 5th
- There will be a jewelry workshop at Deepwater Theater next weekend (April 11 - 12)

Tonight my friend Jamie came to visit and got me caught up on some of the latest news about things going on in the lives of our friends. It was good to feel like I was at least somewhat in touch with the outside world again.

Cabin fever or spring fever has set in, for sure. I will have to go out and do something this weekend!

Hope you are not too cooped up, wherever you are.

No comments: