Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another cute baby

Although Connor has certainly been the focus of the last couple of days, here are some pictures of one of my other favorite babies - Alex, my friend Julie's son, who was born in October. He's a smidge larger than Connor. :)


Alex loves this seat, which vibrates and plays music. He has almost outgrown it!


Time for a closeup. I think Alex's hair is adorable!


Alex loves to be tickled...and has the cutest laugh!

Babies are such a wonderful reminder that God loves us and wants to bless us with life abundant. Hope your life is blessed with...well, life abundant...wherever you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn if he isnt stinking cute!!!! Of wait of course I think that !!!! LOL and he is just a SMIDGE larger . . he just weighed in at only 25 lbs and just under 30 inches at his 6 months appt!! :)

Ocrakate said...

So he's 4 times Connor's size. Sounds like a smidge to me! :)

We always said he was exceptional!