Thursday, October 2, 2008

I almost missed...

...seeing a Molasses Creek concert this season. But I barely squeezed one in..I went to the last show tonight. Whew!

Here are a few pictures. Enjoy...and try not to miss things you love (especially don't miss the last one, even if it's only the last one for a while...)


Abner enjoyed the show too.


Kitty doing her goofy pose before the song "Bottled Water Tears" (which cracks me up every time I hear it!)


The amazing "draw a funny scene to music" part of the evening.


The final picture.


Lachlan enjoyed the first few songs, but then fell asleep. So cute...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Abner is not the fellow with the beard. That would be the Banjoduster babysitter.

Ocrakate said...

Yes, good point. I definitely should have made that more clear!