Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sticky festival

This is the hottest I can ever remember any Festival weekend ever being. The high temperature today was 87 degrees, and the humidity was just barely under 100%. I got so sweaty, I actually changed clothes twice and took multiple showers. It was not the best day to be outside.

But I was outside all day, and loved every minute of it. I wouldn't miss the Ocrafolk Festival for money, and enjoyed it greatly despite the heat.

I'll post some pictures of Festival events here later...right now I'm going to bed. Naked. With the ceiling fan on high.

1 comment:

connorsmommy said...

riske!!! where the E is pronounced like an A.. risk-A... cause wow, TMI on the nakedness.. haha although I understand, I am in a house with no air conditioning in a valley in hawaii where the wind doesnt blow as much as it does out of the valley.. boo