Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pleasantly mellow

I just had dinner and a drink with friends, so I am feeling pleasantly mellow. This was after a meeting of the Civic and Business Association which went long, did not follow the agenda, and had a couple of tense moments. So I needed a little mellowing. I also probably really needed to go home and to sleep, rather than out to dinner at 9:30 PM, but I'm glad I went. Now I will sleep very well. Then tomorrow I can work on my article for the paper!

One of the topics discussed tonight was Emergency Medical Services on the island, which reminds me that I need to correct a statement from a previous blog. I wrote that Bingo (to raise money for the Fire Department) is on Wednesday nights. It is actually on Tuesday nights.

Okay, I'm off to bed where I can be totally mellow (i.e. asleep). Good night!

No comments: