Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sloppy lunch

I have several blogs in draft about the rest of my vacation, and I'll get them posted once I've had some time to upload the photos.

In the meantime, here's some info. that you'll like if you're hungry for lunch and on the island on Thursday. (Assuming, of course, that you like either hot dogs or Sloppy Joes. I happen to love Sloppy Joes and can't remember the last time I had one, so I like this info. very much.)

OUMC Lunch
Hot dogs and Stella's homemade Sloppy Joes, plus baked goods and drinks
Thursday March 31 at 11 AM
Methodist Church Rec Hall

Yum. I'm officially craving a big ol' sloppy Sloppy Joe now...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee thanks-now u made me hungry.

Anonymous said...

do u ever answer ur blog?

Ocrakate said...

Yes, I do post and respond to comments left on the blog. Several recent comments have been filtered out by the blog's spam filter, so I didn't see them right away. I don't post every comment that is left.

Anonymous said...

HI KATE-DIDN'T MEAN 2 B SNOTTY-HAVING PROBLEM GETTING POSTED-SAYS COMMENT SAVED BUT THEN IT VANISHES. ON ONE SITE ENDS UP IN BLOGGER EMAIL. LOVE TO READ ANYTHING ABT OCRACOKE.

Ocrakate said...

I have comment moderation turned on for the blog, so when you submit a comment it will not appear right away. I review the comments and post most but not all of them, and recently some have ended up being filtered out as spam so I didn't see them for a while. I think one of the things that pushes a comment into the spam category is if it is in all caps, FYI.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip Kate.