Saturday, March 19, 2011

Off island, maybe still daily

I will be out of town for the next week, enjoying a family vacation at Massanutten Resort, in the mountains of Virginia. So the blog for the next few days won't be island related. It may or may not still be daily. (Depends how busy I am with all my vacation fun. This resort has many, many activities, and I'm planning to stay pretty busy.)

Here are a couple of pictures of the view from our condo.

The mountains (and other parts of the resort) in the distance.



The ski slopes (closed now for the season).

2 comments:

Debbie Leonard said...

Have fun! I grew up not far from there, in Harrisonburg & Staunton VA before coming to High Point for college. It's beautiful there!

Ocrakate said...

We have had a blast! And yes, it is gorgeous up here. :)