Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Glass and balloons

Today, we acted quite glassy. :) We went to glass etching class, and etched to our hearts' content. Between Mom, John and me, we made 7 items! Unfortunately, I didn't get any good pictures of the final product, but here are a few of the work in progress.



The train is for Connor. Yes, the Princess one is for me, of course!



As if that wasn't enough fun for one day, the evening show was a blast. It was a magician/comedian/balloon artist. And just in case you think that sounds corny, it wasn't. This guy made some seriously amazing balloons, and made his show hilarious and engaging from start to finish. I took loads of photos, but I'll just share a few that give a sense for how amazing the balloons were.





Sir Connor, Knight of the Balloon Brotherhood.

No comments: