Thursday, February 12, 2009

Updates and projects

My friend Sundae sent me a full list of every restaurant that has been in the building which is now Riley's, so here it is for anyone who is interested:

Howard's Pub (the original location)
Maria's
The Pamlico
Maria's (a second try)
Cockle Creek
Saucy Shrimp
Sargasso
Mango Loco


I mentioned that there was some construction going on at Creekside Cafe, and I wasn't sure at the time whether they were simply expanding the deck or building an enclosed space. Well, it's definitely going to be an enclosed space. Here's a picture of the work in progress:



There's also some kind of construction project happening at the Back Porch restaurant, as evidenced by the pile of lumber outside. I'm curious to see the end result of that, too. It looks like they are expanding the space.



No comments: