Friday, February 20, 2009

Role reversal

I "follow" several blogs, which means when they are updated, I get a notification of that fact when I log in to my own blog. Then I can click through to those blogs right from the dashboard where I maintain Island Daily (and All 'Bout Connor). Every now and then, I click through to a blog and don't come back to my own for many hours. That's because, after I read the author's new post, I usually read the comments, which are often left by other bloggers. So after reading their comments, I click through to their blogs, read what they've written, read the comments, and click through to someone else's blog...and the cycle continues. I'm not complaining about this. I have learned some interesting things, and "met" some amazing people in these excursions. I have added more blogs to my following list as a result of reading writing by people from whom I know I want to read more.

So I'm not complaining. I'm EXPLAINING why this blog isn't very interesting. I was a reader instead of a writer today.

No comments: