Monday, December 17, 2007

Aaaarrrggghhhh!

I am not ready for Christmas and it is next Tuesday!

I have been so distracted and unfocused recently, I swear I have adult ADHD. I can't seem to get anything done! I should clarify, though. It's not actually that I've been UNfocused, I've just been focused on things other than Christmas preparation (read: gift buying).

Today, I spent quite a while focused on several other blogs, most of which were examples of often-hilarious misuse of English grammar, orthography, and punctuation. Yes, I'm a grammar geek and I believe that the world is in dire need of editors. I also really enjoy laughing, and these blogs caused me to do so this morning, often and heartily. If you also find this kind of thing interesting (and don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't...I've found enough similar thinkers online to make me happy), check out these links:
Apostrophe Abuse
Literally, A Web Log
lowercase L
Why a Tittle
And finally, the one that started it all (thanks, Sundae!) The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks

No comments: