Thursday, July 23, 2009

Practice, practice, practice

It has been a busy week, filled with rehearsing for the Women's Opry show this Saturday night, so I've been a bit off my regular blogging schedule. (Although at least it's not as bad as when I got two or more weeks behind during June!)

I have gotten to hear several of the planned songs for the evening, so I know it will be a good one, filled with women's voices raised in song and story.

Anyway, I'm tired and it's getting late, so I'll keep this blog short, and just remind you to come to the show this Saturday if you will be here on the island.

Here are the details again:
- Saturday July 25
- Doors open at 7:30, show starts at 8:00
- Advance ticket reservations are possible by calling Lou Ann (her phone number is on the posters around the village but I don't have it handy at the moment...I'll add it to this post when I get it)

UPDATE: the phone number to call for advance ticket reservations is 921-0192. And here's a picture of the poster.

2 comments:

Lisa Uotinen said...

Enjoyed getting a little caught up with Ocracoke, thanks for your wonderful blog!

Ocrakate said...

Thanks Lisa!