Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Sunday brunch buffet

With very few restaurants open on the island at the moment, and at least one that is open during the week being closed on Sundays, there aren't a lot of options for a meal after church (or just a meal on Sunday, even if you don't go to church!) That, however, is about to change.

Starting this Sunday January 17th, Dajio will be serving a brunch buffet on Sundays from 11 - 2. The cost will be $15 for adults and $8 for children, and here's a sampling of some of the items planned to be available:
--Apple Pancakes
--Frittatas
--Shrimp and Grits
--Eggs
--Reggiano Potatoes
--Bacon/Sausage
--Fried Chicken
--Collards

The flyer I received notes that that's just a few of the items, and that the buffet will be subject to change weekly. Sounds like a yummy option to me! I'll plan to try it on Sunday and let you know what I think.

Oh, speaking of Dajio...I went there last Thursday with a group of friends (we had a ladies lunch), and ate a seriously fantastic upgrade on my favorite comfort food: macaroni and cheese with lump crab meat. YUM! If you also like mac-n-cheese when the weather is cold, I highly recommend this one...go to Dajio, get it, and enjoy!

1 comment:

Tom in Plano, TX said...

I had the crab Mac & Cheese over Christmas. I'm right there with ya! It is REALLY GOOD!