Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

If you are on the island for your New Year's festivities, the annual Books to be Red "No Football Zone" open house and sale is scheduled for tomorrow (1/1) from 1 to 4 PM. Wine and snacks will be available, and there will be items on sale throughout the store. I'm planning to stop by and spend a gift certificate I got for Christmas (plus, most likely, more!)

Thanks for reading the blog! Although I was slow, and some months were low and others high, I somehow managed to do 365 posts this year...making it truly Island Daily, again. Whether I can pull it off for a third year in a row remains to be seen, but something about just having the record is habit-forming and motivating.

Wishing you many blessings and much joy in 2010, wherever you are...

No comments: