Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last show of the season

Tonight, I went to the last Molasses Creek show (of the season - not, as one audience member worried, the last ever). I realized yesterday that I had not attended a single Molasses Creek show at Deep Water Theater this year. I had seen them at the Jolly Roger on a few Sunday nights, and performing a handful of songs at the Wednesday night Opry show, but I had not gone to a pure Molasses Creek show this year. I decided that was just plain wrong, and took my last opportunity to resolve the situation.

I was glad I did! The show was terrific. Normally, at this point in a blog of this sort I would
a) insert photos and
b) recommend you do whatever it was I just did.

But...

a) I forgot my camera and
b) you can't attend a Molasses Creek concert (at least not at Deep Water) until next year.

Sorry about that, on both counts!

No comments: