Thursday, October 15, 2009

Girls night

I went to Cafe Atlantic tonight with my friends Sundae and April. April drove down from Hatteras, but of course Cafe Atlantic is certainly worth the trip! We weren't celebrating anything, just trying to make sure we got some good Cafe food before they close for the season. This was only April's second visit to the restaurant, so we are trying to make up for that lack in her life. :)

It was, of course, a marvelous meal. I definitely plan to go back another time or two as soon as possible. I have to get my fill to prepare for the long winter without them!

2 comments:

tunnellj said...

when's the next one!~? :)

Ocrakate said...

Hey lady! Amy, Sundae and I were talking about sometime next week...but we haven't set a day yet. I'm thinking Thursday...will that work for you?