Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So sick...

You may have noticed that the last few blogs were not very personal, and there certainly weren't any photos involved. Okay, I'll admit it. They were 90% copied and pasted from emails I received, and probably made the blog look like Ocracoke Chamber of Commerce rather than a journal about my life.

There is a reason, though. I have been really sick for the last several days. I slept through almost the entire weekend, and have hardly been out of the house at all this week. Connor and John are now coming down with what I've had, so the whole family is under the weather at this point. (I'm getting better, but still not anywhere near my usual self, and going to bed early is a must, leaving less time for blogging and other more fun pursuits.)

I'll try to get back to more interesting posts as soon as I can. In the meantime, hope you are well, wherever you are...

No comments: