Saturday, February 20, 2010

Movie night

I finally got around to watching a movie that I've had from Netflix for literally over two months! We had watched several others during that time period, but always set this one aside because it is so long. But when I realized how long it had been here at the house, I made an executive decision that we were going to watch it tonight. I'm glad I did, because I really liked it. It was The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and although parts of it were somewhat sickly sweet, I enjoyed it and found it thought provoking overall. So if you find yourself with an extra 3 hours (or slighly less), check it out - you might enjoy it too.

I'm still coughing and therefore not getting out as much as usual...so I don't have any interesting Ocracoke news. Hence the blog about a movie.

No comments: