Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Here comes Nicole...

Okay, I did a terrible (read: nonexistent) job of updating the blog about Hurricane Earl. (I had about 47 things going on at the same time, including trying to buy a car, evacuate, and take a trip to Colorado...so that's my excuse.) I'm going to try to do a better job of keeping you posted about Tropical Storm Nicole, since I know that non-local readers like to know what's going on around here when weather threatens. Which it seems to be doing quite a lot this year all of a sudden.

It has been raining here on and off since Monday. That rain wasn't related to Nicole, obviously, since the storm is pretty far away, but because of the rain, things are already saturated and there's the standard flooding in the lower spots. More rain is expected overnight tonight (still not Nicole), plus potentially high winds. And then Nicole is still coming after that! It's probably going to be pretty soggy around here. I'll post the announcements as I see them in my email, starting with the first few from today.

Hope all is well with you, wherever you are!

No comments: