Sunday, August 12, 2007

Excuses and catch up

Has it really been nearly a week since I last blogged? Wow, time flies when you are...well, time just flies.

So here are my excuses for not blogging.
1. I melted. (While it certainly has been hot, that one is not particularly plausible.)

2. I didn't have anything to say. (Of course, no one who knows me will believe that one.)

3. I actually have been blogging, but I've been using the "invisible" setting. (Yes, I know you don't believe that one either.)

4. I've been busy. Yes, I know that's no excuse. So I guess that's the summary then: I have no excuse.

Here's a bit of catch-up for you, since I have been so quiet.
1. Charlotte Castro (Marcy and Lou's baby) was born Tuesday Aug. 7th shortly after 8 PM. She weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 21 inches long.

2. There's a new Ocracoke blog for your reading pleasure: Castle Blog

The temperature finally dropped and today it is absolutely beautiful. I think I'll go for a walk on the beach. Right after my nap.

No comments: