Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Derailed

I feel as if my normal routine got somewhat derailed a couple of weeks ago. (As I'm guessing my readers noticed...sorry!) I have been thinking a lot about what's really important, where I spend my time, and whether I need to make any changes.

I want to really take to heart (and display by my actions) some recent advice Pastor Joyce gave: become a better person because I knew and loved Charlotte. I don't think I'll quit blogging, but I've just needed a while to get back into my regular routine. And maybe, going forward, I need a new routine. So possibly I won't necessarily blog every day. (But no, I won't change the blog name - the blog police will just have to come get me for having a name that doesn't quite fit!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Katie,

I hope we are all a little better because of Charlotte (and her mom and dad). It seems to be the only thing to do to honor her too short life. I'm so glad that Marcy and Lou are surrounded by so many loving people at this time. You don't seem derailed--you seem to be thinking and doing all the right things. Have a wonderful trip to Hawaii!!

Love,

Amy

Ocrakate said...

Thanks Amy. I love the idea of honoring Charlotte's life...that is absolutely what I want to do, and what better way to do that than to try to be more full of joy and love?