Monday, September 17, 2007

Coming up for air

Well I finally have a few minutes to blog! I can't believe how busy life has been recently. Actually, I shouldn't say "life" has been busy. "Work" has been busy. Work has been keeping me away from life. It's beginning to get on my nerves, frankly. The fact that I have been so out-of-it that I completely forgot to go to the "welcome" party for Charlotte (Marcy and Lou's baby girl) yesterday even made me cry. I sometimes wish I didn't have the job that keeps me so busy, but then I remember what real estate costs here.

Okay, so enough whining.

The weather here has been lovely recently - neutral to cool-ish days and clear skies. The evenings have been beautiful, and I have enjoyed riding my bike under the sliver of early moon to go touch salt water. It's a good thing I'm a freak about my salt water touching, or I wouldn't even have gotten outside much in the last few weeks!

Here's to fresh starts...hopefully this will be mine!

No comments: